Monday, February 3, 2014

The Easiest Recipe In The World

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself not to get too excited over the Super Bowl. I'd tell myself that the one good commercial I'd see, I already saw (the cute Budweiser one with the horse and the puppy.. aweeee) and that the only good thing about the game would be Bruno Mars. I'd also like to give Peyton Manning a hug.
I did have a good time stuffing my face with all sorts of food that's bad for me though.. I guess that was another good thing about the Super Bowl. Bruno Mars & unhealthy food. I also made the easiest dip in the whole wide world and everyone loved it so I thought I'd share this little piece of goodness with you all today. I'm a really big fan of letting my crock pot do all the work while I do really important things play Candy Crush & then I get all the credit. This will be my go to recipe for parties from now on and I don't think anyone will be complaining.
 
 
Ingredients:
 
  • 3 (10 oz) cans chunk chicken, drained
  • 3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
  • 1 bottle of Ranch (I use Hidden Valley)
  • 1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot (I used the Buffalo kind)
  1. Throw all ingredients into crock pot.
  2. Cook on high for 3 hours. I always get impatient and stir it around every now & then.
  3. Be the coolest person at the party because you brought the best dip.

You can also use blue cheese instead of ranch and add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese but I've found that people usually like ranch better and that the cheddar cheese makes it a little messy.

Hopefully next year's Super Bowl proves to be way better than the awfulness that shat on our TV's yesterday but I promise you, the dip will at least be good.


 photo signature-9.jpg

3 comments:

Chelsee W said...

I have actually made this before and I love it! It is great for taking to parties!

Erin said...

once upon a time someone brought this dip to my house. we got drunk and enjoyed most of it. then I got up in the morning still drunk and ate the other half with a spoon cold. why did i share that!! whatever it is like the best dip ever!

Chasing Elephants said...

This looks so good. And I equally stuffed my face last night on food I shouldn't be eating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...