Friday, December 27, 2013

A Little Help Here?

Happy Friday!! I'm kind of loving it because yesterday felt like a Monday and now all of a sudden it's Friday and I'm doing a happy dance over here because it's the shortest week ever in the history of short weeks!
 
& now New Year's Eve is fast approaching and I have no idea what I'm doing yet, let alone wearing so I thought I'd ask you guys for some help.
 
Am I alone in that I never know what I'm doing for New Year's Eve until pretty much day of.. sometimes just an hour before? I really need to get my shit together.

(Anywho) Back to the clothes..
These are my choices:
Here (Everything 40% off)

Dress #1 - Casual - I know it isn't all glitter and glam but it's been negative 60 with a 100% chance of falling on your ass while wearing stripper heels lately so dress #1 is looking pretty good to me right about now.
 
Dress #2 - Fancy huh? - This is the dress I originally got with New Years in mind.. and I absolutely love it.. but now I'm wondering if I'm going to freeze my ta-ta's off. Which I will.. but sometimes the sequins are worth it.

Leotard - Just Kidding - I'm no Miley Cyrus. So really my choices are between #1 and #2.. Any suggestions?
 


What are you all doing/wearing for the end of 2013?


 photo signature-9.jpg

5 comments:

Tammy Jo said...

Hard choice to make I like both of them :)

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

Both are super cute! I guess it mostly depends on what your plan ends up being, either way both are awesome choices.
kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

Tami said...

I was about to seriously consider defriending you if #3 was a legitimate choice. Not really. But REALLY. I LOVE #2! Only downside is you probably wouldn't get much wear out of it except for Vegas or something. But what the hell it's New Years, you gotta have some bling!

Duh! Danae said...

I like numero dos! Usually I rock black on NYE but this year I'm switching it up to white!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

How do people go potty in a leotard?! That is the question I always ask myself. That, and... how do they walk around all day/night and not worry about camel toe?! EEEK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...