Monday, December 30, 2013

2013: Instagram Edition

I can't believe it's the end of the year already.. where does the time go? 2013 started out amazingly! I had a new love and a new life, living with the guy that I wanted to marry for the very first time. I started this blog in March in order to kind of keep a journal of our life together because I was so happy that I wanted to document it all. Then April came, and that meant that Remi entered our lives and things got a little cray. We love her to pieces though so all that puppy stuff is okay.. and I can now sympathize with the dad in the Beethoven movies. Then, July happened, my heart broke a little and I stopped writing because of reasons that will make me cry to talk about so I'm just going to skip that and show you pictures! Pictures of January-today.. before LTAV/during/hiatus time and now

How's that for a photo dump?
 
Happy New Year's everyone! Hope 2014 is your best year yet!

 photo signature-9.jpg

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's a pretty big dump. But the prettiest dump I've ever seen. My favorite is the very last one I think. Remi wins all.

Unknown said...

It looks like you had an amazing year filled with tons of memories. I love that there is just as many photos of Remi as there are of yourself <3 Cheers to the new year!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Holy 2013, woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...