Happy hump day! My week of booze cruising around a lake is in full swing right about now (if I haven't been eaten by a bear) so Kristin is stopping by today to help you figure out if you have a drinking problem. Kristin blogs over at Hopelessly Ever After which is all about her starring in the show The Real Housewives of Maryland.. not really, but kind of. Her and her man sauce make me wish we lived next door so that we could tail gate at Ravens' games together. I'm not a Ravens fan but I am a tail gating fan so this makes me a Kristin fan.
They even had a Ravens themed wedding.. How cool is that?
Okay.. now let's let Kristin help you figure out if you have a drinking problem or not which let's face it, if you're reading my blog.. there is a slight possibility that you may.
Hi guys!! I'm Kristin and I blog over at Hopelessly Ever After. :) I'm a 28 year old newlywed and my husband, Mike, and I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We love sports, cruising, and any excuse to have a few drinks. :)
Every Thursday my blog has a linkup called Thirsty Thursday!! People stop by and link up their posts about their favorite cocktails, beer, or wine. It's so much fun and you get so many ideas for the weekend!! Come link up with us tomorrow!!
Cortney is off getting her drank on this week so she asked me to write a guest post for her. I thought it would be appropriate to come up with a little list for you guys to celebrate warmer days and longer nights!!
So, without further ado...
You might have a drinking problem if...
- Every member of the family who owns the liquor store you go to knows you by name. And it’s not cuz you live in a small town.
- The owner yells "See you Friday" as you walk out the door on Wednesday...because he knows it only takes you 2 week days to finish that fifth you just bought.
- Your Facebook feed is full of "Just Tapped" updates from taphouses hundreds of miles away from you just for the suggestions. P.S. You get some pretty awesome ideas from these places. :)
- You smuggle 2 half gallons of vodka on a cruise, and still rack up $400 in alcohol charges.
- You stay 2 hours away from your cruise port just because Fort Lauderdale has more taphouses and breweries that you like. Helllerrr Tap 42!!
- Your husband does personal training on the side in exchange for kegs and 6-packs.
- Your post workout snack looks like this...
- You were nominated for the Ivrester Award on the first day it was given. lol. However, it is one of my biggest honors. :)
- You budget alcohol into your paycheck...and it's usually more than your budget for groceries.
- You're idea to kill time before a movie is sitting in the car with a 6-pack instead of walking around the mall.
And finally...you have a plethora of pictures like these that you can't remember taking or being taken...
Welp, I think it's safe to say that I might have a drinking problem. My drinking problem right now is probably consisting of our cooler getting a little low but that's neither here nor there. Before you go refill your wine glass, you should do all of these things first!
And then maybe check on me to make sure I haven't been eaten by a bear.
PS - Adriana from Dog Hair is an Accessory will be here tomorrow with