Monday, June 17, 2013

My Very First Blogsitter!

Aloha. That's vacation talk for hello. I wish I was in Hawaii but I'm not.. I'm on a lake probably day drinking right now and since I can't be here because I'm too drunk to type, Erin from The Party Girl's Guide is! She was one of my very first bloggy friends so she gets to be my very first guest post. I love her because she's laugh out loud funny, has a really cute dog named Fred and knows how to drink most men under the table.. what's not to love? Before I creep her out by listing more reasons that make me love her, I'm just going to turn you over to Erin.
 
 
Hey kids. While Cortney is off on vaca with her mancandy, I am going to tell you about a new made for TV movie she and I will likely be starring in soon. It is based entirely on true facts and if you want proof come visit my blog The Party Girl's Guide.

You know those movies where the characters swap lives...

Like Freaky Friday, The Change Up, and countless Lifetime holiday flicks??

Sometimes I think Cortney and I have done a swap of our own...but in real life.
 
 
Ok, not really, and to be honest I've never met her but she is one of my blog bf's and we do have some shocking similarities, so a switch up movie would be right up our alley.

She grew up in a small town and I currently live in a small town.

I grew up in Michigan and she now lives in Michigan.

I once had a cute adorable little puppy who is now a 95 pound beast.

She has a cute little puppy who will soon be an even bigger beast.
 

I was a bartender back when I lived in Michigan.

Guess what, Cortney is a bartender in Michigan.

I told you, this is some Freaky Friday shit right here.

I would not be surprised if one of these days we actually do swap lives.

I imagine it will take place on a stormy or snowy night...that's how it always goes down in the movies anyway. We will both be complaining about how our lives suck, and then BAM.

We both drink too much vodka and hit our heads on the bar, only to wake up confused...

....her in Maryland and me back in Michigan.

She and I will set some ground rules before the swap actually happens. Like we won't cut each other's hair or kiss each other's boyfriends, but the rest is up to the movie Gods.

In the end we will wind up missing our own lives because let's face it, she and I have a ton of damn fun. We will wish upon a star that we can switch back and then lightning will strike and we will be back in our own bodies.
 
 
I don't know about you guys but I'd watch that movie. I'd also go follow Erin and then tweet at her and like all of her Instagram photos because she's just that cool. I know you guys are probably missing me a lot right now so don't worry.. I have another blogsitter coming to you tomorrow! But until then, go do all of these things:

Follow Erin | Tweet at her | Follow her | Facebook her | BlogLove her
 

 photo signature-9.jpg

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am proud as punch to be your first blogsitter. people certainly don't trust me to watch their kids, so blogs will have to do! hope you are having lotsa fun.

kailyn said...

Ohhhh this was amazing! Can I guest star in the movie? That'd be fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...