Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5 Reasons Why I Haven't Posted Anything Today (Until Now)

5. I'm Hungry. I've taken up this thing this week called a diet. For some reason I have just now realized that summer is pretty much here and in order to look good presentable in a bikini, my ass needs to get in shape. Dieting/exercise is taking over people and I'm hungryyyy. When I'm hungry, I'm grumpy. I thought I'd save you guys by not posting today because it would be a total complaint of a post but here we are. Sorry.

4. Cleaning. We had a pretty low key party on Saturday.. at most 15 people. For some reason though, it looks like we threw a rager. What. The. Heck. The fact that I'm just getting around to cleaning today is embarrassing so let's just overlook that fact. Thanks.

3. My Computer Is A Prostitute. Yup, this bitch is a real hooker. She never wants to work when I want her to. She's only 2 years old so I don't know what her deal is but I guess I'm in the market for a new one. Any suggestions would be pretty fancy of you!

2. Stalking. Facebook was bad enough. Now I have all of you fabulous ladies to stalk everyday and it might be becoming a problem. A welcome problem.. so thanks girlfriends!

1. Remi. She has taken over my life. Thank God she's cute.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day full of clean houses, working computers, and potty trained puppies. Until then, a box of Sangria is calling my name. Diet, schmiet. This girl needs a drink.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you refer to your computer as a hooker, because, well, I do it too, haha! Enjoy that sangria!

~K

Anonymous said...

I love that you refer to your computer as a hooker, because, well, I do it too, haha! Enjoy that sangria!

~K

ty said...

Go Mac. You'll never look back!

Elizabeth McMullen said...

This is why I love reading your posts. When you don't blog, you let us know why. I also recc' a Mac. I love mine.

L

Anonymous said...

Ugh my Macbook is less than two years old and it's slow as crap!

Erin said...

eww I am on a diet kick lately too. I woke up at 530am for yoga today...it pretty much made me hate life! stay strong though, the summer will be here in like ten minutes.

Laura Darling said...

I live in an apartment with myself and one roommate. And we did not throw any parties this weekend. And yet it still resembled a small - medium kegger took place here. I need to learn to be neater haha.

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

dogs have a way of making everything better or everything worse. And I hear you about the diet exercise thing. I'm so bad at it tho.

bachelorette in a few weeks where my boyfriend's ex is invited? shoot me nowwww

shannon said...

i drank my dinner last night. which was the wrong choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...