Thursday, May 16, 2013

Judge Me With Me

I may or may not have slept in the dress I wore out to happy hour last night. Go ahead and judge me because I'm judging myself right along with you. Fireball.. gets me every single time.
 
Yesterday I fully intended to write a post but that was before the adventure of going blonde took 4 hours. 3 hours of which my hair was bright orange.
 
I was late to my hair appointment because of "car trouble" which is what I told the receptionist. Said car trouble was the fact that when I walked outside to get into my car, my car was nowhere to be found. A little back tracking and I remembered that my car was still at the bar.. from Saturday. Go right on ahead and judge me on that one too.
 
Back to the hair appointment. I sat in a chair with bright orange hair for 4 hours but it somehow ended up okay. I'm the blondest I have ever been and I'm kinda loving it! If I wasn't completely dying of Fireball overdose, I'd get all dolled up and take a few selfies but since I am, we'll just have to settle with a really awkward car one from yesterday.
 
Oh hey no makeup. Gross. I apologize.
While at happy hour that turned into me blacking browning out (because I remember most things) before 10PM, Paul agreed to do a guest post for me! I can't wait for you guys to "meet" my future husband.. even though I'm still waiting on that ring.. which I guess I reminded him of once a few times last night.
 
In an effort to kick this hangover, I'm going to go stuff my face with salad mac&cheese and watch the Nashville episode I missed last night. I guess my diet starts next week. You're allowed to judge me on that one too.
 
 

9 comments:

Erin said...

You sound like a full blown alcoholic in this post and I don't hate it one bit. Now shower and put yourself together so we can see a REAL picture.

Julann said...

I saw your comment on twitter about your car the other day and had to laugh! I do that all the time, but my great idea is I will get up and RUN to pick up the next day, which means, pay a taxi!

Wine and Summer said...

I need to party with you! This sounds like my kind of week.

Stephanie said...

Ohhh fireball. No judgment, you can't be judged after fireball.

I like the blonde!

Kristen said...

Hahah this is too funny. We've all gone to happy hour & slept in the dress we wore... & forgot where our car was. At least I have lol. I'm about to go blonde again too, hopefully I can avoid the whole orange thing though!! ha

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

I need to see the blonde! I'm doing it in a couple weeks so I gotta see what the end result (may) be!

also I'm gonna just not judge you on things. In fact I'm impressed that you didn't completely freak when you misplaced your car. I would have.

Jackie said...

Hey, it happens. Sometimes tequila happens, sometimes fireball happens...we've all been there haha

Steph G said...

We've all had fireball nights. I hate it, but I LOVE it. Plus, Mac & Cheese cures everything.

Faith B said...

I love the blonde (what I can see of it).

Also, how the eff do you not know your car is still at the bar... 4 days later?? haha... not judging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...