Thursday, May 2, 2013

Don't Nobody Love A Sombrero More Than Me

Cinco de Mayo is this weekend and since it's a Sunday, and I'll be hung over from our Kentucky Derby party, I probably won't be participating and this really saddens me. No one enjoys a margarita as much as I do.


And definitely no one enjoys wearing a sombrero as much as I do. I love them so much I even sleep pass out in them.

I was too tired for a real post today because the boyfriend and I went out last night to celebrate some good news and I may or may not have had a little vodka.. I just can't hang with the big kids anymore. So for the link up today, I thought I'd just show you guys how much I love wearing sombreros.. because I really freaking love a good sombrero.

Button

Go link up and talk about what a fabulous Cinco de Mayo you're going to have while I'm hung over on my couch.
 photo bye2_zpsf46d5332.png

9 comments:

Erin said...

The sombrero suits you!!

Helene said...

so excited for cinco de drinko.

Rachel said...

I am very excited to get my drink on as well!

Sarah said...

My excitement level for margaritas this weekend is through the roof!

Chloe said...

I love your sombreros. I won't be partaking either. Womp Womp. I have to work Sunday night.

Stephanie said...

Hahaha I LOVE the little sombrero, I seriously need to find me one of those!!

Jackie said...

If you don't want to participate in the alcohol, make it a virgin! You can't not have at least something margarita-ish! :)

Erin said...

Excuse me.. I think you know every well that I enjoy marg's and sombreros JUST as much as you do! So don't go claiming that title, k?! ;)

Faith B said...

Oh how I love a good margarita and sombrero fiesta :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...