Friday, May 10, 2013

Just a Little Thank You

Is it completely silly how excited I am over 30 followers? I know this is a very, very small milestone (if its even one at all) but its a big one for this girl! I first started secretly reading one of my sorority sister's blogs which lead me to a lot of yours because I figured if she liked you, then heck, I probably would too. You probably definitely know her as Erin at Two Thirds Hazel. And I was right.. I really, really liked you guys. I felt like such a creep but you all made me want to start one myself. Put it all out there like you all do but I never expected anyone to actually read it. Except maybe my mom.. who doesn't even know I have a blog.. or what a blog is for that matter.

I wish you all lived next door so we could split a pitcher of Sangria and hear about your cute pups, new recipes and embarrassing stories over happy happiest hour. Until you all make the move to Michigan though, I'll be over here stalking you daily. Thanks for being awesome.

I'm off to lunch with the man sauce but Happy Mother's Day weekend! Hug your moms extra hard for those of us that have to Facetime with our mothers. Teleportation needs to get invented yesterday.

7 comments:

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

Celebrate the milestones! It's fun!

Not surprised you already have a bunch of followers you're pretty cool

ty said...

YAYYYY! I wouldn't be surprised if you started growing like a weed!

Erin said...

of course people follow you! you are funny as shit, have a cute dog, and are a michigander!!!

Erin said...

Well DUH of course they would love you! Thanks for the shoutout lady. You'll be at the 100 mark before you even know it.

Julann said...

I was so happy when I got 10!!! I love your blog!

Elizabeth McMullen said...

Pretty sure you will be with the likes of Ty up there in no time!

L

Jackie said...

yay congrats! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...